Have You Been In An Auto Accident?
- Were you injured in a car accident?
- We are easy to find and offer flexible appointments.
- Our doctors have special training to work with these types of injuries.
- The bottom line: we offer great care to help you fully recover.
Integrated Care for an Auto Injury in Bethesda
When an individual sustains injuries from a motor vehicle crash, spasm and muscle splinting develop on either sides of the spine and even into the extremities like shoulder, wrist or knee.
This asymmetric muscle spasm causes pain and prevents the normal range of motion. Damage to the soft tissue creates swelling, weakness and instability. You may think that the pain will go away by itself, however if left untreated these accidents can create chronic pain and injury. To prevent this, these injuries must be treated immediately. Our goal is to have you back to your pre-injury condition as quickly as possible.
Our Doctors Are Specifically Trained to Treat and Manage Car Accident Injuries
- X-ray imaging and interpretation
- Triage Case to assess seriousness of injury
- Referrals to specialists when necessary
- Physical Medicine Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Same Day Appointments
Call (240) 534-2257 right now for your no-obligation expert evaluation!